Labadee

Wayland

6 hours ago, Wayland said:

I’m scheduled on Harmony this Sunday and have not gotten an email about itinerary changes for Labadee or Jamaica, which I thought both were going to be canceled honestly. Any rumors going around about my sailing being the first to go back? 

I am also sailing on this cruise and I keep getting all kinds of rumors and nothing has been sent to us regarding any changes either. However my wife was on a Facebook group and saw this post. Not sure how true it is but it says our itinerary is changing. I guess we should know soon.

80298B79-600B-4592-A18D-AD3F7FB3DF37.jpeg

If they do resume going back to Labadee, I hope they reinstate the coming up cruises that were originally slotted there.  Especially the ones that were solely for that destination. I bought our April cruise back in June in love with the listed destination. This will be our first cruise with Royal. I was unaware that labadee was shut down and chose this cruise from the website because it was listed and the cruise appealed to everyone in my family. I never would have thought they would be selling a cruise to a port that was not even open. We are on a 4 day with 1 port of call which was originally Labadee, The fact that star class comes with you off the ship is one of the big reasons I jumped into the star class booking for this specific cruise. Right after Black Friday ended they changed our port to Costa Maya. Star class does not come with you off the ship in Costa Maya. I am a total cabana beach girl. Costa Maya does not offer this. Costa Maya is most definitely not even close to a port I would want to take my family as the port has nothing for us. We have spent $10 on a avery pass to just get off the ship and a more then happy to spend money. We check every day for new excursions and so far nothing is appealing. We are not wanting to drive 90 miles to a beach and 90 miles back. If we had a longer cruise and other ports the destination change wouldn’t bug me. The fact that the people that chose that cruise chose it for that port is hopefully enough of a reason for them to put our cruise back on the original Labadee port. Here is to hoping!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

come on Royal Caribbean, discussion is all over the place where we are going on 23rd!!  Some say 'test' port in labadee on 27th [and how about Jamaica?], now here, back to the 3 port cruise Harmony is presently on [16th]  and on 9th [to St. kitts, or St. martin, then st. thomas, and coco cay]? So, what is it?  Could you at least verify where we ARE NOT going [ie is Labadee on the table or not]?  We love Royal, and realize times are difficult, but a little INFO goes a long way; the suspense is keeping us awake at night [ha, not really]!  We [wifey and I] will enjoy wherever we go, even if in circles in the carabbean.  How about a raffle on what ports we'll get to?  All in fun.  But it is less than a week out.