Room upgrade and Royalup question

TravisMA81

I'm on Symphony on the 29th.  I originally had an interior room.  I did Royalup bids on ocean and neighborhood balconies back in December.  A week ago I noticed my room changed to an Ocean balcony.  I thought it was from the bid.  I haven't got an email or haven't been charged for the move.  All my Royalup bids have expired except the neighborhood one which is pending.  I had my TA look into this.  She said that I was upgraded to the Ocean Balcony for free.  She spent a lot of time talking to Royal to cancel my Royalup Neighborhood room but they said I couldn't cancel because it was already approved.  I haven't been charged for it or been assigned a new room number.  She's still working on it.  Has anyone had a free room upgrade or something like this happen?  A Neighborhood room is better than an interior one but not as good as a free ocean room.        

Most likely this was due to rearranging passengers due to covid concerns.  Either your original room is now in the covid quarantine area or they moved you to meet their distancing plan.  It is unfortunate that they would now be downgrading you if you truly did win your RoyalUp bid.  Hope your TA can come to a satisfactory resolution.