All Access tour cancelled?

Dulis

I saw that I had a refund on my credit card for $99.99 five times and put it together that our All Access tour was cancelled since it's no longer on our calendar for our Oasis, Dec 26th cruise.  I didn't get an email about it (that's been the name of the game for me).  I'm wondering if anyone else also had their tour cancelled, and if RC gave a reason...? 

19 minutes ago, Dulis said:

I saw that I had a refund on my credit card for $99.99 five times and put it together that our All Access tour was cancelled since it's no longer on our calendar for our Oasis, Dec 26th cruise.  I didn't get an email about it (that's been the name of the game for me).  I'm wondering if anyone else also had their tour cancelled, and if RC gave a reason...? 

I heard they stopped it for “health and safety reasons” for now 

The tours and classes have been cancelled for health and safety reasons for a while. I think some later sailings still sold them in anticipation of looser restrictions, but with an extended CSO and the protocols staying the same until March. I can see a lot more cancellations for things like that in the future. We originally had cupcake and sushi classes, plus we were suppose to get some sort of tour for staying in Sky class but none happened.

Yep...health and safety reasons has resulted in on-ship tours being cancelled or 'adjusted'. The C&A backstage tour has been adjusted to the Entertainment Meet event. Dinner with an officer has been adjusted to toast with an officer and then a lunch. They are trying to adjust as protocols are extended or adjusted over time and there's no telling what the future brings...but we're all hoping things return to normal as quickly and as safely as possible. I just gotta be flexible and go with the flow......no problem...I'm cruising again!