A little video for the divers and others who enjoy the underwater world.

MuttMutt

Thank you for sharing.

I did my PADI certification on Adventure in January 2020.  I had some trips planned to continue with my diving education, but the pandemic temporarily set me back. 

Since it’s coming up on two years since I was certified, I am planning on doing the reactivation course on Liberty in 2022 and hopefully booking the following week to do some more diving right off. 

40 minutes ago, rjac said:

I love it, thanks! What depth were you at? I miss scuba diving, had to hang up the wetsuit for good dur to some shoulder that has limited my arm movement, just don't feel safe at depth anymore. 😎

Thanks. Maximum depth was 82 feet and was my first Nitrox dive and normally my butt is dragging at the end but I felt great so any chance I get Nitrox weil be my go to gas. But I understand about your shoulder,  I broke the end of my clavicle and tie up the ligaments in my right shoulder. Walked around for 15 years with a broken piece in there complaining about it all the time. It's a little better now but still have pain but I know eventually I will be unable to dive. 

22 minutes ago, teddy said:

Thank you for sharing.

I did my PADI certification on Adventure in January 2020.  I had some trips planned to continue with my diving education, but the pandemic temporarily set me back. 

Since it’s coming up on two years since I was certified, I am planning on doing the reactivation course on Liberty in 2022 and hopefully booking the following week to do some more diving right off. 

Very cool. I Open Water certified around July 2019. January of 2020 I did Advanced Open Water in Jamaica and by July of 2020 I did the Rescue Diver certification. I actually do a lot of trash cleanup dives at some local lakes when I can and have about 60 dives since my original certification. 

And for anyone wondering: 

Screenshot_20211114-170256_DiveMate.jpg