Rebooking

mickjacket

Personally I do not think there is a difference especially since it looks like your cruise is within the next 3-4 months (as you noted you will be paying it off next month.).  The cruise with confidence rule is still in play so in my opinion take the savings.  
Funny…my cruise is Nov 3rd (so excited) and we originally did a refundable.  But saved money switching to NRD and knew we could use CWC if needed!
ENJOY!!!!!

4 hours ago, Sea Squirrel said:

If you do a full rebook and receive a new booking number, you may lose double C&A points if your original booking was made prior to 30 Sep. You may want to check on this if points are important.  

I believe price changes...even NRD from refundable do not generate new bookings...just a little computer work for the representatives.  

3 hours ago, mickjacket said:

The last time we rebooked we kept the same booking number, however that was several months ago. Points are not really important to us, we started late only have 5 points and we are in our 50"s.

LOL guess we started late too!  We are in our mid-sixties and are only GOLD members!!  After our cruise next April (we are in Jr suites and getting the extra double points) we will just make it to next level...🤣   No doubt...You'll move your way up along the points chain at an earlier age than us!!