Dining with children question

egd207

When we booked our cruise we chose my time dining.  We have 3 children ages 4-7-14 sailing with us.  I recently heard that children are required to do set dining time due to covid protocols.  Can anyone confirm this.  If this is true I hope the earlier eating time frame isn't full since small kids can't wait until bedtime to eat.

11 minutes ago, egd207 said:

When we booked our cruise we chose my time dining.  We have 3 children ages 4-7-14 sailing with us.  I recently heard that children are required to do set dining time due to covid protocols.  Can anyone confirm this.  If this is true I hope the earlier eating time frame isn't full since small kids can't wait until bedtime to eat.

As of today, they would need to eat at one of the set times. They are not eligible for MTD, because they are not vaccinated.

You don't state when your cruise is, but the protocols change all the time so it could easily change.

I am sailing on the Anthem of the Seas in November with a 5 and 7 year old and we had to select a dining time. I am very sure that MTD is not an option for cruisers with kids. Although If MTD is not available because they want to control the unvaccinated population on the ship, would the windjammer be an option for them?