2 bedroom AquaTheater Suite on Wonder of the Seas

skyking

Hi everyone! First post here. Got a great deal on the June 23rd sailing from Rome originally on Allure. Was excited to hear that we are being upgraded to Wonder. Although I'm having trouble finding out if the 2 bedroom AquaTheater suite still has Royal Genie service and is part of the Star class suite category. Anyone here know if that is still the case? 

Thanks!

Hi @skyking 

Congrats on your deal. Wonder of the Seas shows up in the list of Royal Suite Class ships.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/is-royal-suite-class-available-fleet-wide

And the 2 bedroom aquatheater suite is included as a room type for the Star class. So a royal genie would be included.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-rooms-are-included-in-the-royal-suite-class

You can always call royal to be 100% sure.

Should be a great time on a brand new ship! Have fun!

1 hour ago, skyking said:

Hi everyone! First post here. Got a great deal on the June 23rd sailing from Rome originally on Allure. Was excited to hear that we are being upgraded to Wonder. Although I'm having trouble finding out if the 2 bedroom AquaTheater suite still has Royal Genie service and is part of the Star class suite category. Anyone here know if that is still the case? 

Thanks!

I have the same room for June 5th (now on Wonder) and will report on my experience.