A Royal-Up Suite Question

I am booked on Adventure OTS in a JS in a month. I just got a Royal-up email and considering bidding. I have always avoided this because I like to pick my location, mainly to avoid noise. Since I am already in a JS, are there really any bad locations in the cabins I could be upgrading to?

Steven 

3 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

I am booked on Adventure OTS in a JS in a month. I just got a Royal-up email and considering bidding. I have always avoided this because I like to pick my location, mainly to avoid noise. Since I am already in a JS, are there really any bad locations in the cabins I could be upgrading to?

Steven 

I had a JS booked on Adventure and did the Royal up to an owners suite.  Mistake!  Look at the deck plans.  A lot of them are under the pool deck.  There were loud dragging snd thumping after midnight and early morning.

the benefit of the owners suite was the concierge lounge-free drinks/appetizers from 4:30 (says 5 but they open early) til 8.  I don’t think there were other advantages I used.  My kids were total up from Balcony to JS and their room had a walk in closet!  Decent size room.

The owners suite was very large, very nice, the only downside, aside from the noise, the closets were practically on top of the bed and it was difficult to access the safe.

the sailing I had was early August, maybe some of the benefits have come back now? (We did have a window for check in-couldn’t use it if I wanted to with the kids)