Jump to content

EU Ditigal PLF Forms


Recommended Posts

Hi all! My extended family and I are set to travel on Harmony leaving from Rome in October. I'm the ringmaster for three households (all adults) traveling together. Since we're a group traveling together, does anyone know if I can fill out one Digital PLF form for everyone or do I have to set up individual accounts for each person and complete a form? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, absolutebrilliance said:

Hi all! My extended family and I are set to travel on Harmony leaving from Rome in October. I'm the ringmaster for three households (all adults) traveling together. Since we're a group traveling together, does anyone know if I can fill out one Digital PLF form for everyone or do I have to set up individual accounts for each person and complete a form? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! 

I am sailing on Harmony in a couple of weeks and I filled it out for each guest, but made sure to also list each of us as family members traveling together. 
 

However, I am confused since Italy wants you to list them as the final destination even though we disembark in Spain. It seems very confusing especially since we have three ports of call in Italy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, MelKaps said:

I am sailing on Harmony in a couple of weeks and I filled it out for each guest, but made sure to also list each of us as family members traveling together. 
 

However, I am confused since Italy wants you to list them as the final destination even though we disembark in Spain. It seems very confusing especially since we have three ports of call in Italy.

I agree! Am so confused by that whole process. I’ll fill them out for each person. Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Boobear21 said:

I will also be sailing on Harmony in October and arriving in Italy. I filled out forms for both my Mother and I, but I did read on some blog that only one form needed to be filled out for the entire traveling party.  I'd have both forms filled out just in case. 

Will do! Out of curiosity could you point me to the blog? Thanks so much! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's haleewithaflair.com   

I watched a video of hers either on instagram or youtube and I could have sworn that she said only one form was needed for your entire travelling party.  I just read her blog and it says that one form is needed per adult.  I would fill out individual forms for everyone that is going to avoid any confusion.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Boobear21 said:

It's haleewithaflair.com   

I watched a video of hers either on instagram or youtube and I could have sworn that she said only one form was needed for your entire travelling party.  I just read her blog and it says that one form is needed per adult.  I would fill out individual forms for everyone that is going to avoid any confusion.  

Thanks! I'm going to take this approach to avoid any potential issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...