EU Ditigal PLF Forms

Hi all! My extended family and I are set to travel on Harmony leaving from Rome in October. I'm the ringmaster for three households (all adults) traveling together. Since we're a group traveling together, does anyone know if I can fill out one Digital PLF form for everyone or do I have to set up individual accounts for each person and complete a form? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! 

17 hours ago, absolutebrilliance said:

Hi all! My extended family and I are set to travel on Harmony leaving from Rome in October. I'm the ringmaster for three households (all adults) traveling together. Since we're a group traveling together, does anyone know if I can fill out one Digital PLF form for everyone or do I have to set up individual accounts for each person and complete a form? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! 

I am sailing on Harmony in a couple of weeks and I filled it out for each guest, but made sure to also list each of us as family members traveling together. 

However, I am confused since Italy wants you to list them as the final destination even though we disembark in Spain. It seems very confusing especially since we have three ports of call in Italy.

40 minutes ago, MelKaps said:

I am sailing on Harmony in a couple of weeks and I filled it out for each guest, but made sure to also list each of us as family members traveling together. 

However, I am confused since Italy wants you to list them as the final destination even though we disembark in Spain. It seems very confusing especially since we have three ports of call in Italy.

I agree! Am so confused by that whole process. I’ll fill them out for each person. Thanks! 

4 hours ago, Boobear21 said:

I will also be sailing on Harmony in October and arriving in Italy. I filled out forms for both my Mother and I, but I did read on some blog that only one form needed to be filled out for the entire traveling party.  I'd have both forms filled out just in case. 

Will do! Out of curiosity could you point me to the blog? Thanks so much! 

It's haleewithaflair.com   

I watched a video of hers either on instagram or youtube and I could have sworn that she said only one form was needed for your entire travelling party.  I just read her blog and it says that one form is needed per adult.  I would fill out individual forms for everyone that is going to avoid any confusion.  

7 hours ago, Boobear21 said:

It's haleewithaflair.com   

I watched a video of hers either on instagram or youtube and I could have sworn that she said only one form was needed for your entire travelling party.  I just read her blog and it says that one form is needed per adult.  I would fill out individual forms for everyone that is going to avoid any confusion.  

Thanks! I'm going to take this approach to avoid any potential issues.