Cover all your details, folks

2 hours ago, Justwanttocruise said:

I put my CDC card in a clear holder, are they asking to remove it or is it ok? I have heard of people laminating it, I do not suggest doing this, but I am wondering if they will accept that, or accept a picture of it on a phone?

I paper clipped each family members vaccine card into the back cover of their passport.  One of the cards was in a plastic holder.  No one who asked for the cards had an issue, they only looked at the front of the card. 
I did not try to use pictures on a phone, I felt it was “too much fumbling”

13 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Ours are with our passports as well, stored in our safe. ?

yes, the safe is the best place!

when I had to pull out all the paperwork to fork over-in our case, passport, airline ticket, Bahamas travel visa——and  the vaccine card at the Royal check in—-it was easiest to have it clipped into the passport so no worries of it floating away when it was passed around     I have an ugly small “passport size” bag that I hang around my neck or throw into my oversized bag- The passports all slip in easily and it zips closed. I write everyone’s names in marker at the top of their paperwork for when it comes down to me handing out the paperwork , and each passport has a sticky note with the first name sticking out.  It makes it very convenient to hand it out and collect and see who missed giving the passport back to me. (And of course I double check the vaccine card is still clipped in)

I just purchased my daughter an “ugly passport bag” ….I hope she continues the tradition when she travels. 

12 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

yes, the safe is the best place!

when I had to pull out all the paperwork to fork over-in our case, passport, airline ticket, Bahamas travel visa——and  the vaccine card at the Royal check in—-it was easiest to have it clipped into the passport so no worries of it floating away when it was passed around     I have an ugly small “passport size” bag that I hang around my neck or throw into my oversized bag- The passports all slip in easily and it zips closed. I write everyone’s names in marker at the top of their paperwork for when it comes down to me handing out the paperwork , and each passport has a sticky note with the first name sticking out.  It makes it very convenient to hand it out and collect and see who missed giving the passport back to me. (And of course I double check the vaccine card is still clipped in)

I just purchased my daughter an “ugly passport bag” ….I hope she continues the tradition when she travels. 

Can you share a link to this bag? Please? 

1 hour ago, Jill said:

Can you share a link to this bag? Please? 

It’s a bag you can buy in most any port…those have the name “Bahamas, Puerto Rico” etc.   mine was an ugly 1980’s pop colors.  Easy to find in my oversized bag.

this is an example of one.

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m94584771907/?gclsrc=aw.ds&gbraid=0AAAAADR9UGf_U7g1XIE28q7y7rWaTFVS9&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=12877497088&utm_content=t0&adgroup=121903074456&network=g&device=m&merchant_id=369439465&product_id=m94584771907&product_id=353409924462&gbraid=0AAAAADR9UGf_U7g1XIE28q7y7rWaTFVS9&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvO2IBhCzARIsALw3ASqthaxqCeq8-pB-TT7vlRR_wWEgPig7Uefxgr-902zJRHAVHpsQcOgaAoMVEALw_wcB

you can google passport bag but those are plain dark colors with way too many pockets for me. I’d lose the bag in my oversized bag travel bag.