Double points extended! Yay!

24 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Just wondering if Junior Suite category is considered a ‘suite’ for the purpose of double points…Do I get six points per night if I sail solo in a Junior Suite?…or is it Grand and above.

Yes.  JS get double points so someone in a JS will get 4 points per night during the double points promo.  Solo in a JS is 6 points per night.  GS and higher is exactly the same as JS as far as points go.

9 hours ago, sammy79 said:

So I can call the C&A customer service and get C&A membership for my family before our first RCCL cruise?  This would be a game changer for us. 

‘Yes, you can call the C&A department to ask questions or to setup a C&A account even if you’ve never been on a cruise yet.  You can also sign up online for a membership as well to get a C&A number ……. But for children under 13, it will take a phone call.

On the phone they can also connect your immediate family’s accounts ….. spouses and children under 18 ….. then if any of you go on a cruise alone, you ALL get the points.  This also applies to significant others living at the same address and minor children you are the legal guardian of.