Freedom of the Seas...Missing Sailings in August?! Plus Q's

Hello Everyone,

Long time no post, it feels good to be back. My husband and I were looking at booking Freedom for his birthday cruise August 16. We decided to hold out and the next day all the Freedom sailings for August were gone. I called RC and they said they were being held (basically until the completion of the test cruises, i presume). When RC drops new bookings does anyone know what time they drop at? Is it 12am EST or randomly throughout the day?

Any insight would be appreciated.

These days it seems they might open new bookings at any time. 

Basically most things we knew about how Royal used to open or release new sail dates has been thrown out the window.  

A good travel agent can be very helpful at times like this since they are constantly in the booking system and any hints of new cruises available to book tends to spread quickly amongst travel agents.  

15 minutes ago, ConstantCruiser said:

On a call with travel agents Royal stated that the ship has reached the reduced capacity limits so it doesn't appear to be available to book.  However as things progress some guests could cancel or they could adjust capacity limits resulting in cabins becoming available to book over time. 

Keep checking often.

I'll never understand why RC doesn't still include sold out cruises in the search result.  That's free positive PR to say "cruises are really popular, you better book one before the next one sells out!"

3 hours ago, ConstantCruiser said:

On a call with travel agents Royal stated that the ship has reached the reduced capacity limits so it doesn't appear to be available to book.  However as things progress some guests could cancel or they could adjust capacity limits resulting in cabins becoming available to book over time. 

Keep checking often.

I don't know if it's been said before, but what is the capacity percentage?

5 hours ago, ConstantCruiser said:

Keep checking often.

Yes unfortunately I got the same remark ? might have to look at a different cruise line for his bday cruise.