Member Benefits Update

Crusie

30 minutes ago, cookie10* said:

Diamond gets 4 drink vouchers a day? Do the vouchers carry over to the next day? I can see not using all 4 vouchers the first day on broad so do they carry over so i can use them the next day? etc....

Yes, and they can be used throughout the ship anytime during the day. They do not carry over, so I suggest using them, or asking for a shot one taking it back to your room at the end of the day. 

1 hour ago, cookie10* said:

Diamond gets 4 drink vouchers a day? Do the vouchers carry over to the next day? I can see not using all 4 vouchers the first day on broad so do they carry over so i can use them the next day? etc....

No carry over, but they don't have to be restricted to alcoholic beverages either.  Use them on bottled water if you have leftover ones for the day.

I think the drink vouchers loaded on to the Seapass is a great idea as you are able to use the vouchers at any time during the day. We are D+ and would receive up to 5 free drinks per day which is plenty for us. If we want any more than that we would be happy to pay for them. ?

It will also reduce the congestion in the DL in the evenings, which is also good. ??