Labadee

cordlea

It depends on how you want to pay for these excursions.  If you want to pay for them ahead of time, then book them before you sail (you will have to pay at the time you book).  If you want the cost of these excursions to be included in your final cruise bill, wait until after you get onboard to purchase.  I actually don't know the answer to your last option...which is to wait until you get to Labadee.  My guess is that they have some way to charge your account if you decide you want to participate after you get off the ship.  I'm guessing that there are often people who decide they want to do those activities (particularly the zipline) after they get to the port....so I think you can book them on the spot...but I really do not know for sure.

To answer your first question last...yes, there is plenty of time in port to do both the zipline and the coaster.

Maybe it was bc it was a full sailing on Oasis, but my zip line experience was closer to 2 hours. We had booked them back to back (whatever the cruise planner allowed us to do), and were significantly late for the coaster. They accommodated us though.

Haha! How did they get you down?

A group of about 4 guys jumped through waves in the ocean (during a storm) to throw us a rope and pull us the rest of the way in. We were all completely soaked and they gave us a full refund. 

I'd still recommend people try it... just not if there's any rain/significant wind in the forecast. :)