xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Welcome to the group.  I look forward to seeing anyone else on the ship that might be from the group.  Anyone cruise on a full Oasis class ship lately that could tell me what the earliest I could expect to be at the airport?  I have a choice of a 9:50AM flight or a 3:45PM flight unless I want the cost to be over $1000/person.  If I have to wait I will I just don't want to miss a flight.

Has anyone been to St. Marrten?  Just curious of ideas of things to do at that port on this cruise.  Also what is everyone doing in San Juan?  I was just going to walk around a bit and maybe find some rum but I didn't know if someone had something else that was a really fun idea?

1 hour ago, Rex said:

I was able to get my reservation changed from a September cruise to this cruise because I just came off of Harmony and didn't want to wait over a year for another cruise. Haha! Can't wait to get on an AMPED Oasis of the Seas!!!

This sailing is far enough off.  Don't need to wait any longer.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)