Packages on Anthem

Drewtastic86

Depends on price and value to you. My wife loves to buy the onboard photos and has a difficult time limiting to just a few (even if some are similar). Normally (even with whatever the discount is with C&A status) we spend $80-$100 on about 5 or so photographs. For our September cruise I'm eyeing the packages because the price is in line with what we spend anyway but will get more; about $100 for 10 photos about $120 for 20 and about $135 for 100. My only decision is, spend same for a little more or a few bucks more for basically unlimited. I'll probably go for the latter and spend the extra $35 and stop for every pirate photo.

Hope my ramble helped with the first part of the question.

Welcome to the forums!

(Oh, got my wife a 75 minute swedish massage, cannot yay or nay since it'll be her first time but it was $152.22 after gratuity, although I imagine tipping more after massage, which seemed like a good price to us).

Edited by sk8erguy1978
Typo adjust number of photos

The photo package is worth it, if you take the time to take enough photos.

Spa treatments are a splurge, so I think it's just a question of how much you want them. You definitely pay more for a RC spa treatment compared to a spa treatment in one of the ports you visit, but I don't think it's egregiously expensive.

• 1 month later...

I had a massage on my last cruise on the Oasis (March 2019). It was great, but definitely a splurge. I, of course, can get a spa treatment much more economically on land, but it's up to you how much you want to spend.  I do not believe that the photo package are worthwhile, but that being said I have friends who are photographer and have much better ways to get "family photos" taken without spending a lot. I typically buy a few photos of onboard memories, but not enough to go in for a "package".  I have no experience with the thermal suite pass, so no opinion there either way!