Transatlantic April 2021 NJ to England

Breeezy

Welcome to the message boards.

In truth no one here can accurately answer your question, we can only guess.  Some will guess right, some will guess wrong.

As someone who likes transatlantics I've been tempted to book spring 2021 transatlantics but my guess is that these will not execute as revenue sailings.  A significant factor for Anthem is that she is already in the UK right now.  She would need to sail back to NJ for the winter and with all the uncertainty right now I'm not convinced they'll do that just to complete a handful of reduced capacity sailings before heading back across the Atlantic in April.  

I am on one of those reduced capacity sailings before April. I was hoping Anthem would make its way back over carrying crew back here like it carried them home earlier this year. Since it was here they would go ahead with what they could. But you are right, who knows? And even it does make it back over here, will NJ even allow cruising? Again, who knows?