Oasis Class SB Category Cabin

Way back in December (seems like forever, doesn't it?) I booked a cruise on Allure OTS for Feb 2022. I booked an SB category (Spa Spacious Stateroom with Balcony) cabin. This was when Allure OTS was going to cruise out of Galveston.

Well, 2020 happened and Allure is no longer going to be sailing out of Galveston in Feb 2022. In fact, it is no longer going to be amped any time soon.

I am considering moving to one of the Oasis class ships sailing out of Florida. No matter where I look, the SB category does not seem to be available anymore. This category gives a few extra spa and cabin perks.

Has the SB category gone away? Is it no longer available? The very same cabin number on Oasis is now listed as a 2C cabin.

I hope to get on Oasis OTS but I my wife would really like the spa perks. I really don't care (except that it makes the wife happy).

Any info would be welcome.

Steven

Edited by stevendom57
Add info

16 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I recall reading on the blog that some spa rooms were no longer happening. I don't recall which ships though. I am sure someone who also booked this room will know better.

Impacts all ships:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/05/05/royal-caribbean-cancels-plans-introduce-spa-stateroom-category

@stevendom57 Best bet is going to be pushing Royal to LnS you to the equivalent category you're seeing for Oasis. Just a hidden FYI the equivalent rooms on Oasis have the new decor. However they don't have all the features and benefits.

Take a look at Matt's room tour:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/12/07/category-2c-ocean-view-stateroom-large-balcony-oasis-of-the-seas-photo-tour