Am I correct Matt?

Doak

I have read and re-read the covid cancellations. My Harmony May 3rd 2020 was cancelled. I used future cruise credits from a cancelled cruise  due to a hurricane for the booking plus about $300 extra cash.

Question 1,,I think I will be automatically reissued a future cruise credit for the already existing FFC plus 25%  extra on the $300 cash, Right?

Question 2,, Is this automatic on their part or do I need to submit a request form?

From reading Royal's guidance, you'll get a new FCC issued.  It will contain a 100% value of your initial FCC used, plus 125% of any additional monies paid.  It also says the FCCs will be processed automatically and issued by 22 May.  The only time you would have to contact Royal is if you wanted a 100% refund.

36 minutes ago, Doak said:

Question 1,,I think I will be automatically reissued a future cruise credit for the already existing FFC plus 25%  extra on the $300 cash, Right?

That would be my expectation. The old FCC gets re-issued, leftover cash spent as a new FCC.

37 minutes ago, Doak said:

Question 2,, Is this automatic on their part or do I need to submit a request form?

FCC is automatic. You need to contact RC if you want a refund.

28 minutes ago, Matt said:

That would be my expectation. The old FCC gets re-issued, leftover cash spent as a new FCC.

FCC is automatic. You need to contact RC if you want a refund.

This makes me wonder who keeps track of the FCCs and refunds. It is taking awhile for the first FCC and refund to be "processed".  I'm starting to forget about it ...at least I'm not bothering to contact Royal anymore.  I can't imagine how carry-over FCC and leftover cash will be processed.  I think, in the long run, that will hurt Royal even more.  I'm already reluctant to rebook my cruise that was cancelled until I actually get the refunds and FCC already owed to me.