Don't laugh...it's a cupcake question

Lora

Don't laugh but my question is about the cupcake decorating class they offer on Oasis for a fee.  My adult daughter loves the "cupcake wars" show on TV so I am considering signing up to take the Cupcake decorating Class.  Does anyone know if it is a hands-on class or just a watch & learn class.  She would only like it if it was hands-on. 

It is hands-on and definitely fun.  There's a kids and an adults class, so make sure that you sign up for the right one.  I had my son do the kids one and we watched.  He seemed to enjoy it.  The adult cupcakes are quite fancy.  Plus, you walk away with a treat to eat later.

One word of caution, be prepared to eat the cupcakes that day.  When my son did the class, we had to sign a form acknowledging that they had to be eaten within four hours of being made.  I didn't ask why, but assumed that perhaps it was because of a butter cream frosting or something of that sort.  Of course, perhaps they were just being overly cautious.

The cupcake decorating classes are a lot of fun and not expensive either!

Personally, I thought they were a little bit on the pricey side. However, given the price of the cupcakes that you're walking away with, you could make an argument that it's a good deal.