Coronavirus and Excursions

WannaCruise

We leave next weekend on Anthem.  No plans of cancelling and just pray none of us wakes up with a fever that day and no concerns while sailing where there is a quarantine.  But one thing got me thinking....should we cancel our excursion to Kennedy Space Center?   We are one of 2 ships in port (Norweigan Bliss) plus anyone else visiting Orlando.  I hear the place is usually quite busy.

What are others doing?  Going on as normal (with extra wipes and sanitizer) or are you considering cancelling excursions where there can be lots of people that might not have gone through such procedures as Royal?  Any any thoughts specifically to KSC?  I think some of it might be hands on so maybe we avoid those parts?  We have 2 kids so that is that part that would probably interest them.   

P.S. - Up to when can you cancel an excursion?

3 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

We leave next weekend on Anthem.  No plans of cancelling and just pray none of us wakes up with a fever that day and no concerns while sailing where there is a quarantine.  But one thing got me thinking....should we cancel our excursion to Kennedy Space Center?   We are one of 2 ships in port (Norweigan Bliss) plus anyone else visiting Orlando.  I hear the place is usually quite busy.

What are others doing?  Going on as normal (with extra wipes and sanitizer) or are you considering cancelling excursions where there can be lots of people that might not have gone through such procedures as Royal?  Any any thoughts specifically to KSC?  I think some of it might be hands on so maybe we avoid those parts?  We have 2 kids so that is that part that would probably interest them.   

You may cancel up to 48 hours prior 

7 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

I, myself, would not be worried about the Orlando area.  I think keeping clean and sanitized is a good precaution even without the virus.  But we all have to make our own decisions about level of risk.  My son is on a cruise as we speak that just left Miami...I enjoyed my visit to KSC.