Bookings for Linked Reservations

oakleycat

We have booked our first RC cruise for November, after many cruises on another line, and I just found this site and have gotten so much good information!  We've booked two connected cabins and linked the reservations, but I've just started experimenting with booking things like dining.  When making the dining booking I added my husband and other son from the other cabin reservation (so all four of us on one dining reservation), but the booking is not showing up on their calendar, only mine.  Do you know if all four of us were actually booked, or do I need to make a separate booking through their reservation?  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

It make take a few minutes for it to show up on cruise planner. I linked two reservations and invited one person from the other room on an excursion. It didn't show up until a few days later on hers but right away on mines. If you have confirmation, I would wait a little. If it doesn't show up by the end of the day then I would check through RCC

2 hours ago, oakleycat said:

We have booked our first RC cruise for November, after many cruises on another line, and I just found this site and have gotten so much good information!  We've booked two connected cabins and linked the reservations, but I've just started experimenting with booking things like dining.  When making the dining booking I added my husband and other son from the other cabin reservation (so all four of us on one dining reservation), but the booking is not showing up on their calendar, only mine.  Do you know if all four of us were actually booked, or do I need to make a separate booking through their reservation?  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Welcome to the dark side !  ...I mean....the fun side !