Izumi hibachi Explained

tvassas

We are going on Freedom of Seas March 8th, and i am looking to book Izumi hibachi. It says its $45 per person, we will have 2 adults and one 8 year old and 1 5 year old. Are both kids $45? If we don't want to go the hibachi and just want to get sushi is it $45 per person? Is there an ala carter option? My kids love eating sushi. 

8 hours ago, Rose City Cruiser said:

For Hibachi, children ages 0-5 are complimentary.  Children 6-12 are $10USD per child.  Reserve only for the adults online and the wait staff will add the children on the ship.  

For a "normal" specialty restaurant like Chops or Jamie's Italian, this is recommended because they can fit the two children onto the reservation last minute and configure the tables without much trouble.  But for Hibachi, there's a limit of 8 to 10 seats around the grille, and they often sell out in advance, so adding the kids on the ship might be harder.  I would recommend paying the $45 for all 4 of you now to reserve the seats, and get your OBC on the ship for the difference.  That's what I did with one child on my cruise.