Kummelweck on Independence?

Jeffswear

As far as I am aware, the only place to get a beef on weck is from a Park Café.  If Indy doesn't have a Park Café, I fear you may be out of luck.

Just an FYI, on the Allure (Feb 16) the beef on weck sandwiches were SUCH a huge disappointment.  Rather than the yummy au jus that they usually serve, they had some nasty gravy.  It was awful. I had been looking forward to those sandwiches for months and telling all of our friends how great they are.  I was so disappointed and embarrassed that they were so awful.

Anyway, hopefully that was a one-off and they are back to their normally yummy selves on the other ships...and hopefully back on the Allure by now.

As far as I am aware, the only place to get a beef on weck is from a Park Café.  If Indy doesn't have a Park Café, I fear you may be out of luck.

This is correct.  Unless you are on a Quantum-class ship, then you can get those sandwiches at Cafe @ 270.

Nonetheless, Jeff, you are out of luck unfortunately. Feel free to substitute the so-bad-its-good pizza from Sorrentos instead.

This is correct.  Unless you are on a Quantum-class ship, then you can get those sandwiches at Cafe @ 270.

Nonetheless, Jeff, you are out of luck unfortunately. Feel free to substitute the so-bad-its-good pizza from Sorrentos instead.

Come on Matt...  You know after a night of hanging in the bars the pizza is good... 

My son was just reminiscing about the pizza tonight wishing we were back on the ship so we could walk down the Royal Promenade and grab a slice.