9 night southern on navigator?

Good or bad idea? We are currently booked on a 14 day southern on Anthem, but my 3 kids have really been bugging to go to Disney world again, so I'm trying to make it happen. The plan would be a week at Disney then the 9 nights on Navigator.

Is it a good ship?

I would try to get a family oceanview room since we are 5 ( which we cant get on Anthem)

I would need to drop my WOW deal that I got on anthem ( 30% off each + 400 OBC)

Can someone tell me about this ship? we have  3 kids ages 8, 4 and 18 months.

Please help me decide if its worth dropping my great deal on anthem!

Have been on the Navigator once when it sailed out of Galveston. Loved the ship, have booked it again for the very cruise itinerary you mention, January 6, 2017.

I think you will be fine with finding things to do onboard for ALL.

I was on Anthem in October and Navigator this February. Anthem certainly has a lot of fun, visual wow factors. One thing worth double checking is how much your 4 year old may or not be able to do.. bumper cars and other activities have height restrictions. That being said, Anthem has several nice pool areas especially for kids. Navigator does not have the splash zone, kids area at the pool, only the main pool. 

It really is hard to compare the 2 ships. They are very different. Anthem is a very large ship... long and narrow, almost hard to navigate when everyone is walking around. However, she offers stunning views from 270 and has very flexible dining (likely a plus in my mind with small kids). Navigator, a little smaller, more traditional cruise activities. 

My choice would be to stick to Anthem, and save Disney for a separate trip. Sounds like it could be a very busy 2 weeks trying to tackle both. That being said, we loved our time on the Navigator too.