Price of water bottle

comum22

We will be sailing on Brilliance of the Seas in March 2020. I am trying to decide on whether to purchase a water bottle package or the deluxe beverage package or bringing my own refillable water bottle. 

If I wanted to buy a bottle of water without a beverage package, what is the price? If I bring my own refillable water bottle, are there water bottle filling stations on the ship?

I like to drink a lot of water, so I'm planning to bring a 12-pack of 16 oz. bottles of water aboard, which is allowed. I figure that will give me bottles I can carry around with me. Or, alternatively, I may bring my stainless-steel water bottle and fill it from the tap in our stateroom (I'm told the water from the tap is cleaned by reverse osmosis and is of the best quality.) Either way, I won't be paying for water on board the ship, which would be totally unnecessary. 

P.S., We'll be sailing on Brilliance, as well, in April. Less than 100 days to go!!