Celebrating Life Adventure of Sea 1/4/2020

1978bucketlist

On 1/11/2020 at 9:29 AM, 1978bucketlist said:

I’m not a very good blogger

Yeah I can't do a "day of" blog either. No idea how Matt manages it. So I jot down notes and revisit when I do the actual writing.

18 hours ago, 1978bucketlist said:

Sitting at airport waiting on lost luggage. We made flight to Baltimore. 2 of our bags didn’t. My daughter made her flight to DC. 2 of her bags stayed in Fort Lauderdale

One time we had a piece of luggage like Maui so much that it stayed a couple of extra days.

We are home now. Cold and snow instead of sun and beaches. The overall trip was what I had been looking forward to. All of us had a great experience.

We had booked a 2 bedroom grand suite. We all appreciated all of the room. We didn’t use all of the storage we had even though we are part of the over packing club. 

My husband and I had the refreshment package. My daughter had soda package. Hubby had said he didn’t need package. I should have listened. He used it for water, soda and a couple mock tales. The mock tales I ordered where good but very sweet.  I used mine for water, coffee and hot chocolate. The people at cafe knew me after the 2nd day.