Kids sail free promotion after booking

I’m wanting to go ahead and book for 2021. The current KSF promotion is through 2020. It states new bookings only. Could I book now and if a later promotion fits my dates, could I cancel and then rebook the exact same room using the promotion? I know that the promotion isn’t guaranteed to even happen again and I know my dates could possibly not be included. But assuming all of that is true, it is possible?

1 hour ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

I’m wanting to go ahead and book for 2021. The current KSF promotion is through 2020. It states new bookings only. Could I book now and if a later promotion fits my dates, could I cancel and then rebook the exact same room using the promotion? I know that the promotion isn’t guaranteed to even happen again and I know my dates could possibly not be included. But assuming all of that is true, it is possible?

As @Lovetocruise2002 mentioned, keep an eye on whether it’ll actually be cheaper, as with the Black Friday “sale” that doesn’t always mean cheaper.  It gets really convoluted in rooms with more than 4 people.