Cruise Compass

Islander88

Hi everyone,

i am sailing on Navigator of the Seas and would like to know what activities will be scheduled during the cruise. Is there any way to get the cruise compass before? I have seen sample compasses posted from previous cruises but how do I know those same activities will be scheduled on the same days for my cruise?

Thanks in advance 

Hi KristiZ!

thanks! I saw those and noticed that activities varied based on the date for example not all sailings had the Quest activity at night.

I’m designing an itinerary for a group trip and want to include some of the ship activities but I want to make sure I’m accurate.

hopw someone can assist 

Oh, I see what you're asking. I suspect the answer will be no, but maybe someone else has organized a group and can answer authoritatively. Is your group an actual group sailing? If so you might ask the group coordinator at Royal for some assistance. If not, your best bet is a past, recent compass for the same itinerary. 

Activities will vary every sailing to some extent, based on the demographics of the cruisers and the availability of various crew members and staff to run them.

Sorry I don't have more for you.

10 hours ago, Islander88 said:

Hi KristiZ!

thanks! I saw those and noticed that activities varied based on the date for example not all sailings had the Quest activity at night.

I’m designing an itinerary for a group trip and want to include some of the ship activities but I want to make sure I’m accurate.

hopw someone can assist 

The quest is only held on one night of the cruise and usually towards the end of the cruise.