Concierge Question

We will be on the Allure in a couple of weeks and it will be our first time in a suite.  From previous reading I was under the impression that the concierge would email us prior to the cruise.  I haven't received any communication yet, should I be trying to contact them or wait and see?  My main reason I am asking is we have some health requirements for members of our group.  Thanks for your help!

Hi RedRambler, I was just on Allure last week in a suite.. The concierge sent out an email 1 week before sailing and took care of all my requests then. Since you might have some special requests due to health issues you probably should email them now just for your own piece of mind.. Just so you know Dexter was great! You are in great hands.

I'm in owners suite on Brillience of the seas right now & can back up the fact that an email will go out 1 week before. The suite lounge is great with appetizers and open bar every pm from 5:00 - 8:30! Well worth booking a suite, we will never go back to a lower category stateroom after this experience. Just booked a crown loft suite on the harmony!