All Inclusive Package

Aaron_1990

Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to offer some help? Sorry if the question has already been asked. Just booked an all inclusive deal on Oasis March 2020 and made sure I have booked an eligible balcony room. On my invoice it says promotions applied and lists All Inclusive, however I cant seem to see it in my cruise planner anywhere, is there a section where it lists the package as added? Just want to make sure it has been applied that's all. Thanks in advance for any help :) 

4 minutes ago, Aaron_1990 said:

Ahh thanks for the quick reply, was just worrying a little! HAHA I cant wait for the rough nights!!

I was the same as you checking where it was, actually contacted TA asking them about it just to get reassurance. 

Yeah the rough nights were rough, ship was rocking from side to side while walking back to cabin, well i blamed the ship but it may have been me  lol 

I am not from the UK, but I have seen others question that they had the Deluxe drink package as it wasn't shown on the Cruise Planner.  Many have contacted Royal Caribbean and have found out that it was on their records.  It just didn't show there as it would if it were purchased.

I wish we had that here in the US, but I do understand that we may pay less than you do, so I guess all is good.  Enjoy!

29 minutes ago, Katiel53 said:

I am not from the UK, but I have seen others question that they had the Deluxe drink package as it wasn't shown on the Cruise Planner.  Many have contacted Royal Caribbean and have found out that it was on their records.  It just didn't show there as it would if it were purchased.

I wish we had that here in the US, but I do understand that we may pay less than you do, so I guess all is good.  Enjoy!

Ah brilliant, than kyou for the help. Yes I have heard it is quite a bit cheaper booking in the US. We booked our last RC cruise while living in Australia and it was a lot cheaper than the UK as well! Only 195 days to wait now......?