DublinFC

$499 Thrill Waterpark Cabana And Full Day Pass

5 minutes ago, Bobbi565 said:

Can someone clarify: if I reserve the Thrill Waterpark Cabana and Full Day Pass, does in include admission to the waterpark for all the members of my group? We will have five people in the cabana.

Thanks!

Yes. Up to six, make a new friend. 

31 minutes ago, Bobbi565 said:

Can someone clarify: if I reserve the Thrill Waterpark Cabana and Full Day Pass, does in include admission to the waterpark for all the members of my group? We will have five people in the cabana.

Thanks!

It comes with 6 passes.

7 hours ago, Bobbi565 said:

😊

Thanks for the clarification!

The wording on it the description is not 100% clear with the number of passes.  Also the price for the sailing I put in the OP has gone up $200.  

On 10/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, crazytaxman said:

Just booked Harmony of the Seas for 3/28/2021 and this showed up on my cruise planner. It shows $499 going to book and see if the price changes within the next year or so.

Update....We are over 13 months out and this is already sold out. Price stayed at $499. 

On 2/25/2020 at 5:03 PM, Bobbi565 said:

Thanks!

yes it does! includes passes up to 6 people

Ok, I booked at $599 and will keep an eye out to see if it goes down before August. When I booked, it only allowed me to select one guest on the reservation. Where and when do I give the names of the people who will be in my cabana?

15 minutes ago, Bobbi565 said:

Ok, I booked at $599 and will keep an eye out to see if it goes down before August. When I booked, it only allowed me to select one guest on the reservation. Where and when do I give the names of the people who will be in my cabana?

Once you get on the ship they will ask for the names of the other pax for the cabana.