Oasis class in shoulder season

What have people's experiences been on Oasis class in chilly weather (thinking spring/fall in Europe, weather generally in the 60's)?

I haven't nearly finished planning my cruise that starts in 17 days (!) and already this board has me excited to try an Oasis class ship next year.  For various reasons, the only itinerary that works out is the 7 night Western Mediterranean from Barcelona on Allure (going to Marseilles, Rome, Naples etc) in mid October 2020.

Google tells me mid-October along the Med we'd be looking at an average high temp in the high 60's or low 70's. Factor that in with shorter days, ocean breeze, and the chance of getting weather on the lower side of the average, and I think it could make for quite a chilly cruise.  It would probably be nice weather while touring the ports, but I'm worried it would take away from enjoying all of the amenities of the ship itself and thus the whole point of me making an Oasis class booking.  The Oasis class ships (as opposed to Quantum in particular) seem to really be geared toward open air and the outdoors.  If it were low or mid 60's, do they still do shows in the Aqua Theater?  Do people still use the pools (are they heated) and Flow Rider etc?