Laundry Offer on Ovation

I checked out the most recently uploaded  Cruise Planner from the Ovation and I did not see the Laundry Bag Offer usually offered in middle of the cruise.  Any information on this?

I don’t want to check any luggage and am trying to fit everything in my carry ons. I’m not a fancy dresser anyway so I’m thinking I will be able to pull this off.

2 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It was offered on my Ovation sailing the 3rd week of June. It's not in the Cruise Planner - they will give you a flyer and a bag a few days into the cruise. If you're not sure, just ask your stateroom attendant.  

Did you take the offer?  I’ve been reading some posts about damage on clothes.

10 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I did not.  We had an ample supply of clothing (too ample, lol).

How I wish I could bring a more than ample supply of clothes. But I'm flying in from Florida and I did not want the stress from worrying about my checked luggage. There'll be a storm/hurricane on my tail and you know how air travel goes.  I'm not much of a risk taker.

12 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

How I wish I could bring a more than ample supply of clothes. But I'm flying in from Florida and I did not want the stress from worrying about my checked luggage. There'll be a storm/hurricane on my tail and you know how air travel goes.  I'm not much of a risk taker.

Have a fabulous time on your cruise - Ovation is beautiful, Seattle is fun - you're going to have a great time no matter what!

12 hours ago, RatedPG said:

I checked out the most recently uploaded  Cruise Planner from the Ovation and I did not see the Laundry Bag Offer usually offered in middle of the cruise.  Any information on this?

I don’t want to check any luggage and am trying to fit everything in my carry ons. I’m not a fancy dresser anyway so I’m thinking I will be able to pull this off.

We used the laundry service one time when our luggage was delayed, and there was no problem.  Now the special we usually see mid-cruise tends to be for whites, but depending upon you loyalty status you may rate a discount doing laundry on another day.