Thrill Waterpark Price + Opinion

Just checked my Cruise Planner for my Symphony (September 28, 2019) sailing and the pass is up to $93.99. I suppose RC has to raise the price to regulate how many people buy it (and occupy the area) while maximizing profit.

I already have been to the park twice since it opened and paid under $20.00 both times. At that price point I would say it is 100% worth it but for $93.99, not so much. The slides were really lack luster (compared to large water parks, i.e Atlantis-Volcano Bay-Blizzard Beach) with the exception of a few slides and additionally, some of the slides felt like they were poorly constructed as the seam between the slides were large and felt like it was tearing my back-up.

If you are interested in going to the water park, I would suggest to buy early. This pass started out in my Cruise Planner at $34.99 and has almost climbed 3 fold, a positive sign that the park is a success and generating a lot of interest.

24 minutes ago, Miller Lite said:

some of the slides felt like they were poorly constructed as the seam between the slides were large and felt like it was tearing my back-up

I had the same experience on Liberty, I went on the racer slides 2 times currently and after getting off my GF said my back looked like someone took a rake to it.

We did the "big two" slides, one was the centerpiece of the main spire and the other one was the family size raft one on the other spire. Glad i did them, wouldnt wait in line to do them again though.

Did not care for the big one tearing up my back but at least i did it once so i can say i rode the tallest water slide in North America (I think thats the right claim anyway).