Liberty of the Sea Aug. 25th

Mike M

1 minute ago, Mike M said:

Thanks Ashley.

That makes sense. So it is first come, first served and with the Key program I should be guaranteed seats and not have to wait in line, correct? 

Correct....but make sure you get to the theater at least 15 min. before show time b/c they will begin releasing those reserved seats to general admission around 10 minutes before the show and you will no longer be guaranteed a seat after that happens. 

@WAAAYTOOO is correct..to further expand on that..the Key will have rows sectioned off.  You will show your card with The Key icon on it or a wristband or whatever Liberty decides to do for that sailing and you will have access to that section.  It is first come, first serve and 15 minutes before the show begins they drop the ropes to that section and anyone is welcome to sit there.  You don't have to queue up in the long line to wait to get in but definitely make it there 15 minutes before.  I've also seen folks not want to be considerate in the reserved section to move in to fill in all the gaps so the earlier you get there the more likely you will be able to have your entire party seated together.

2 hours ago, Mike M said:

Thanks Ashley.

That makes sense. So it is first come, first served and with the Key program I should be guaranteed seats and not have to wait in line, correct? 

That's one of the main reasons we got The Key. I'm still wondering how many others have The Key......