Coastal Kitchen dress code

Fairlynew

I have two questions:

1.  I "hope" to exercise before breakfast.  If I manage to do so, I feel pretty sure that I will not have time to shower and change before breakfast closes.  I generally wear a work out skort and t shirt.  Is that acceptable or should I change before heading to breakfast?

2. How "formal" is formal night in Coastal Kitchen?

Thanks for the help!

Formal night in CK was relatively laid back on my 5-night Anthem sailing last October. Some men in suits, but I and others were just in a dress shirt and nice chinos. My wife was in a nice dress, but not a cocktail dress or gown. This may vary by ship and sailing duration, but overall formal nights are getting less and less formal and more "dress what you feel is best and you will enjoy."

We were on Anthem in March, I have to tell you that I was AMAZED at what some showed up wearing in CK, on formal night (yes I know it does not necessarily apply in CK) there was a woman dressed in pajama pants, wife beater, and slippers! Nothing was said and her and her friend had a great dinner!  After seeing that I now see that there is quite a bit of latitude when it comes to the dress code!