Primary guest

I was planning a cruise to take me and my boyfriend on but I am 19 and the website won’t allow me to be the primary guest. Will this cause any issues for payment because it is going on my card. Never cruised with before so I don’t know if being the primary guest even matters. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, melski94 said:

Is your boyfriend over 21? If so, make him be the primary guest.  It would be easiest to use a Travel agent and let them figure it out.  It’s no cost to you and they can figure out the payments.  

If you are both under 21, you can’t cruise without someone 21 or over.  

I agree with this advice. TA would be best in this situation, and in 99% of situations. Try MEI that is affiliated here because I had an excellent experience using them last month to no l book Oasis. 

I thought that being primary allowed you to put the other cruisers on your Sign and Sail payment method.  If not primary you could only set payment for self.

But advice on using a TA is probably best for such young cruisers,  If using a cruise experienced TA, they can also provide other insights to make your cruise better overall.