Coco Cay Cabanas overview

FrankT

Hi all!

Now for the cliche line: long-time reader, first time poster ?

I was lucky enough to be on one of the first visits to Perfect Day on Navigator back in early May, and I put together this overview of the Cabanas.  I know there's a fair amount of scattered info on the forums already, and I should have thought to share it here earlier, but oh well.  Better late than never.  Hopefully this will be helpful to everyone, or perhaps to less informed friends and family ?

We have a thrill park cabana and so bummed that we cannot at least choose the area.  We really want to be at the wave pool.  That is honestly why we spent the money.  We've noticed that the prices have gone way up compared to your video.

Thank you for the video.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:20 PM, Hoski said:

We have a thrill park cabana and so bummed that we cannot at least choose the area.  We really want to be at the wave pool.  That is honestly why we spent the money.  We've noticed that the prices have gone way up compared to your video.

Thank you for the video.

I was on Navigator and the shore excursion desk was willing to work on cabana location.  I went on embarkation day to ask about our cabana.  They originally assigned me one but then said they were trying to put adults only groups in one area and groups with kids in another.  I wanted to be near the slides and we were assigned near Daredevils tower and were happy.  Grandeur was also in port the same day as us so I'm not sure how they decide the cabanas between 2 ships.