Galley Brunch...Anthem...

Having worked in food service for more years than I care to say, this is not a big deal for me. I've worked in many large kitchens over the years. I think for someone else though, it might be very interesting. It is amazing to think of how much food comes out of those kitchens ever day.

The plated brunch sounds pretty good. There was a copy of the menu of one of the ships on another thread somewhere here. 

Happy cruising!

13 minutes ago, FManke said:

Having worked in food service for more years than I care to say, this is not a big deal for me. I've worked in many large kitchens over the years. I think for someone else though, it might be very interesting. It is amazing to think of how much food comes out of those kitchens ever day.

The plated brunch sounds pretty good. There was a copy of the menu of one of the ships on another thread somewhere here. 

Happy cruising!

...I worked at Chi Chi's back during college in the 90's...  so I would likely still be impressed...hahaha ?      Ill have to try to find that menu... cool, thanks!

1 minute ago, FManke said:

Ha! Got ya beat. I worked at Chi Chi's in the 80's!?

haha! i love it... i worked there from 1990 to 1993...  actually it was quite the party for back in the day... long waits... and always busy busy and a lot or work but was fun.  My 3 roomates all worked there with me...AND the apartment next to ours was 3 Chi Chi's bartenders lol...  the whole Chi Chi's would party at our apartments after work on weekends lol     I swear we had at least 3 lbs of those chocolate mints in our freezer at home too! haha

I did the galley brunch when we were on Anthem. I worked in food service in college and still thought this was interesting. It was neat to see everything on such a grand scale that goes into the meals. The brunch was tasty, the champagne was chilled and took advantage of that. If you do it, look for the “Harry Potteresq” roll making machine.