Coffee Drinks included on the Deluxe Package

pezgirl

21 minutes ago, pezgirl said:

I realize this is a very random question but I am curious. We have the Deluxe beverage package on the Freedom of the Seas at the end of the month. I saw on a menu at Cafe Promenade that they have Chai Lattes. Are these covered on the package?  ? Thanks 

The Deluxe Beverage Package includes specialty coffees which is what the chai lattes are considered..enjoy all of them that you wish!

19 minutes ago, pezgirl said:

I realize this is a very random question but I am curious. We have the Deluxe beverage package on the Freedom of the Seas at the end of the month. I saw on a menu at Cafe Promenade that they have Chai Lattes. Are these covered on the package?  ? Thanks 

Supposedly, yes.  Here is what RCI has included in the description.  I believe the key with coffee/tea is to avoid the Starbuck's which is found on some larger ships.  Go to the promenade coffee shop as you indicated.

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages*
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Cocktails • Spirits • Liquor
  • Beer • Wine by the Glass

I haven't order this package, so stay tuned for comments from those who have.   (Instead, I buy a coffee card and order lots of capuccini).

3 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

I believe the key with coffee/tea is to avoid the Starbuck's which is found on some larger ships. 

Exactly..the drink package won't cover the Starbucks branded kiosks which are on some of the bigger ships..but the coffee at Cafe Promenade will definitely be covered.  You have the deluxe package so you can even "spirit" up your coffee/chai if you so dare.

4 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Exactly..the drink package won't cover the Starbucks branded kiosks which are on some of the bigger ships..but the coffee at Cafe Promenade will definitely be covered.  You have the deluxe package so you can even "spirit" up your coffee/chai if you so dare.

And that is perfect. ?