Miami-Terminal A parking/cost

1 hour ago, Bbjunkie said:

We are on a 4-night (Monday-Friday) Perfect Day cruise on Navigator next week.  We are driving and planning to park at the structure at the terminal.   We’ll be parked from about 11:00am Monday thru 7:00am Friday.  Are we paying for 5 days or 4 days?  

Nope I have done this all the time.. Its will be a 4 night charge and it should cost $88.. Its $22 a day there.. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I just parked there for a 3-night cruise total was $68, which is $17 x 4 days.

So expect 5 day charge

Matt it should of costed you $66 I do this about once a month and it comes out to $66 for 3 nighter.. Miami now charges $22 a day to park not $17.. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

D'oh, I read Canaveral. My bad!

Lol no problem.. I just double checked Miami's Website they charge $22 a night.. And I have found if you get there at 11 and get your car out before 11 they don't charge that extra day... my 3 nighters cost me $66 and I went on a 4 nighter in march and I paid $88 so I have a feeling they will be paying $88

8 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

Lol no problem.. I just double checked Miami's Website they charge $22 a night.. And I have found if you get there at 11 and get your car out before 11 they don't charge that extra day... my 3 nighters cost me $66 and I went on a 4 nighter in march and I paid $88 so I have a feeling they will be paying $88

Perfect!!