On line check in

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

I am traveling  with a friend from across the country.   Can we check in separately at our own convenience and print our own individual sea passes and luggage tags?

Yes, you and your friend can complete online checkin separately and at your own connivence and print your own sea passes and luggage tags. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND MUST ARRIVE AT THE CRUISE TERMINAL AT THE SAME TIME ON THE DAY OF EMBARKATION. 

14 hours ago, Bakerette said:

YOU AND YOUR FRIEND MUST ARRIVE AT THE CRUISE TERMINAL AT THE SAME TIME ON THE DAY OF EMBARKATION. 

This is absolutely not true.  People on the same reservation (including families) check in at different times all the time.  You each need to print (or electronically show) your SetSail pass when you arrive.  That's it.

3 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

This is absolutely not true.  People on the same reservation (including families) check in at different times all the time.  You each need to print (or electronically show) your SetSail pass when you arrive.  That's it.

If your arriving at the terminal in the same vehicle then you will be arriving at the same time.

Years ago I went on a cruise with 2-3 other people and I checked in all people on my reservation at the same time and we had to arrive to the terminal at the same time since the checkin documents were all combined into one checkin paper that had to be scanned when we arrived the terminal and received our sea pass cards at the cruise terminal. 

On my most recent cruise in April I had checked in myself and my mom (who was the only two people on the reservation) and I used the digital set sail passes on the app and we had to arrive at the same time because we had the same arrival time @ the cruise terminal.

4 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

I agree.  You don't have to arrive at the same time.  We've done it where my husband and son had to arrive on the ship much later than the rest of us. No problem.

20 hours ago, Bakerette said:

If your arriving at the terminal in the same vehicle then you will be arriving at the same time.

Years ago I went on a cruise with 2-3 other people and I checked in all people on my reservation at the same time and we had to arrive to the terminal at the same time since the checkin documents were all combined into one checkin paper that had to be scanned when we arrived the terminal and received our sea pass cards at the cruise terminal. 

On my most recent cruise in April I had checked in myself and my mom (who was the only two people on the reservation) and I used the digital set sail passes on the app and we had to arrive at the same time because we had the same arrival time @ the cruise terminal.

You can print multiple copies of the check in paper.  You only check in the people that are actually there.

As noted in the MANY questions about arrival times, they have absolutely no meaning.  To maximize your vacation time, show up before boarding has begun (before the terminal is even open if you want), check in as early as they allow, board as early as you can, and start your vacation on your time.

Again, you DO NOT have to show up together.