Crown & Anchor Mess Up

Has anyone ever had their Crown and Anchor account messed up? Somehow they have merged my account and someone elses account together.. And they cant seem to get their crap together to fix it. Several calls and several emails and still no resolution.

Anyone have a good email for someone higher up the chain to make a complaint to? This is unacceptable.

Thanks!

C&A totals being incorrect is not unheard of.  I know @ShakeDownCruise had to work with them to get the correct point totals.

What's worked best for me is when on a ship speaking to the Loyalty Ambassador to rectify the situation. You can sit at their desk while they sort it out.

To advise management that they are not responsive to your issue, the email should be "crownandanchormemberdirector@rccl.com." 

The real work will get done when someone in "IT" actually fixes the issue so good luck with it. You are not alone!

Thanks for your responses.

Its not just totals being messed up. I have someone elses cruises listed under me. She can see mine and I can see hers... Its got half my info and half hers. She is getting emails and callsregarding my cruises. Its crazy.

Someone having access to my cruises is unacceptable! I have called, emailed, and sat down with RCI on my cruise to get this resolved and nothing yet. I have reached out and found this person on FB and she has contact RCI several times regarding this issue. They cant seem to get their crap together... I have now resorted to FB and Twitter to get their attention- to show the level of frustration I have! Maybe that will grab their attention. I should be compensated for all the time and frustration and stress this has caused!

Sorry, rant over LOL

Thanks for the the email address!