Air Mattress or Roll Away Bed

We will be sailing on the Symphony in July. We have the loft suite. I was planning on have my 2 sons (23,16) share the queen pull out sofa. It’s not ideal and I was wondering if we are allowed a roll away or if we can bring an air mattress. Has anyone had an experience with either?

33 minutes ago, Dblumy said:

We will be sailing on the Symphony in July. We have the loft suite. I was planning on have my 2 sons (23,16) share the queen pull out sofa. It’s not ideal and I was wondering if we are allowed a roll away or if we can bring an air mattress. Has anyone had an experience with either?

I think you should bring the Air Mattress. I actually heard people do this before and reported it worked out well.. Plus your in a large suite so you have to save to do it. It will definitely be more comfortable then them sharing the sofa bed. 

If your in the star class suite, you'll have a genie.  Let them know that you want a roll-away bed so that they can make accommodations.  We are in the Owner's Loft suite on Anthem next week and have requested a roll-away bed.  It'll be easier than traveling with an air mattress.  I'll try to remember to post pictures of it once its setup in our suite on my live blog that you can follow here:  

10 hours ago, Dblumy said:

Thank you. We are in sky, so no genie. I will try to request one. If we decide to go with the air mattress, will RC give us sheets, etc?

When I read the review of the person who brought the air mattress they said Royal provided sheets and blankets. The person doing the review said the air mattress was much more comfortable than the roll away. They had them bring the roll away incase to test it out and said not very comfortable which most roll aways aren't so I would go with the air mattress if you don't mind bringing it. 

@Dblumy You should be able to request one from the suite concierge when they contact you through email or directly from the stateroom attendant.  We usually ask for one for our girls who hate sharing a bed and have had luck.  We usually ask the room attendant as soon as we can find him/her.

When are you on Symphony?  We are on the July 27th sailing.