Phone Apps and Syncing

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know if my phone will sync to my Fitbit (if I take it out of airplane mode) while I am in any of these ports: King's Wharf, San Juan, St. Maarten, or Labadee??  I don't want to pay for an internet package just for syncing my phone.  

Thanks!

I would not take your phone out of airplane mode anywhere. It will connect with the local company and you will get a big bill. I have a samsung and was unable to sync with my fitbit because bluetooth won't work on airplane mode so I'm not sure you can do it. Maybe someone else knows how to do it but I couldn't figure it out and I had wi fi.

On 5/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, BB1 said:

I would not take your phone out of airplane mode anywhere. It will connect with the local company and you will get a big bill. I have a samsung and was unable to sync with my fitbit because bluetooth won't work on airplane mode so I'm not sure you can do it. Maybe someone else knows how to do it but I couldn't figure it out and I had wi fi.

FYI. If you have Sprint you may have international roaming included so you won't get billed for text and data while in port.