RC Genie

I booked on the Harmony of the Seas cruise (July 28-Aug 4) for the 2 bedroom AquaTheatre Suite Rm 9730 and was told I would have a specific Genie to assist in any excursions or reservations etc, but I have no idea how to reach this person nor do I have a name.  With the cruise being about 90 days away I was wondering when they would be reaching out to me or if there was a way I could get in contact with him/her?  How I could get this? 

Thanks

Tim

At 60 days prior to your cruise you will receive the Star Class “Questionnaire”. At 30 days prior to your cruise your Genie will contact you by email. 1 week prior to your cruise the Genie will send you the link to an app called The Loop which will be your direct mode of comm directly with him/her prior to boarding.  You will have plenty of opportunity to chat with your Genie prior to embarkation. I do not recommend trying to contact your Genie this far in advance.

Do not make any reservations online that require advance payment. The Genie will handle everything for you in advance.  If there is an excursion that you are certain you want to take, it won’t hurt for you to reserve that in advance. Everything else - leave to the Genie to handle.