Coveted RC trophy?

Just an inquiry to learn if one exists. 

I've been on several Carnival cruises and one of the prizes for winning one of the various cruise competitions was a cheap little plastic cruise ship trophy.  It couldn't have been worth 50 cents but I simply had to have one.  Finally scored one on my last trip and now I want one from RC. 

Is there such a thing?  And if so, what must I do to get one?  I'm afraid I don't have quite enough girth for the belly flop contest - and I can't sing to save my life - but I'll do just about anything else. :D

DB

Just an inquiry to learn if one exists. 

I've been on several Carnival cruises and one of the prizes for winning one of the various cruise competitions was a cheap little plastic cruise ship trophy.  It couldn't have been worth 50 cents but I simply had to have one.  Finally scored one on my last trip and now I want one from RC. 

Is there such a thing?  And if so, what must I do to get one?  I'm afraid I don't have quite enough girth for the belly flop contest - and I can't sing to save my life - but I'll do just about anything else. :D

DB

The winners of contests such as belly flop sexiest man table tennis receive a gloriously cheap Royal caribbean logo medal which is hung around the neck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...