Adding Another Guest & Travel Agent

Hi RCB Friends,

What to do, need your advice....

Our family took a 7-night VOS trip out of Hong Kong in July; it was simply awesome and can't wait for another RC cruise, so much so I booked online thorugh the Royal Caribbean website the March South Pacific Cruise on Voyager. At the time, it was only booked for my son and me as my wife could not make the trip. Now, she can make the trip, how do I add another person to the booking?

Also, is there any benefit of moving this current booking to a travel agent or best just to keep it with Royal Caribbean?

Thanks for your assistance!

I think it's always best to have a TA as you have someone intervening on your behalf should something go wrong. Often times, however, pricing will be the same. Note, though, that you will never pay more using a TA.

Given your situation, you may actually need to rebook especially if your current room only accommodates two. Either way, you'll need to contact Royal or a TA to find out.

I just added a 6th to a family cabin, no reprice or anything like that just added a 6th at the "extra" person rate.

However, I also asked about removing a third from a different cabin at the same time and that was a whole different animal. That would have resulted in me only having 2 people in a triple cabin which would require that I move to a double cabin and trigger a reprice (in addition to losing the aft balcony) and would end up costing me more for the double than the reservation for the triple .... so I will have a phantom third person along for the cruise in order to keep the lower price ;)

I would definitely do it over the phone though so that you can determine what impact (if any) there will be before you pull the trigger.